as we bid adieu and fall away.
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Cherry_pez ]</font>
and with the music our bodies sway...
as we bid adieu and fall away.
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Cherry_pez ]</font>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Ok *waking up refreshed*...someone start another one
everyone did such a good job on this one...would be fun to start another poem..lets see
The cannons are firing.....
Thanks for topping this Mum, I enjoyed the first ones...
I feel the rumble in my chest
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The cannons are firingOriginally posted by cherrysmum:
everyone did such a good job on this one...would be fun to start another poem..lets see
.....
I feel the rumble in my chest
Smoke rolls across the battlefield
ANd this is not a test.
I take a deep breath
and a long look around
as bits of sharpnel fall to the ground...
..the toll is too great,
my mind is a blur,
was this war just fate?
did it have to occur?
this war had to happen
but don't let it trouble you
the blood's on the hands
of someone named W
[img]mad.gif[/img]
Bookmarks